Auction Bounty

Recently, I started going to the auction with my Grandmother near her hometown. I certainly didn't go "hog wild" but I did get some cool/useful stuff


Roll of 1881 Barbed Wire


The wire itself is a lot thicker than I'm used to.
First, I got a roll of 1881 Barbed Wire for a dollar. I think I'm going to use it as fall decorations for my front yard. It's a bit too big to make a wreath out of, sooooo Idon'tknow.


A neat picture with the corner burnt off

Then I got a really cool picture frame for Devin to put in his computer room, also for a dollar


I'm really excited about these
I got a whole bin of drawer pulls for 4 bucks. I'm going to use them as pegs to put about in my
sewing room

And finally, I got some good fabric; or curtains, rather. A nice ivory silk with slubs (I love slubby silk) that I can use for some cool projects.

No comments: