SnorgTees Girl Competition

Of my latest happenings, one of the more exciting is a modeling competition I've entered hosted by SnorgTees. They're looking for a new model and is open to all women/girls regardless of previous modeling experience. Well, I have a SnorgTees shirt and love it, so I figured 'What the hey? Free entry for cool prizes?? Yes, Please!!!!'  I also want to buy more shirts but I'm a poor college student of the theatre, music and history departments... I have a bit stacked against me.

The winner is selected from a panel of judges and a separate competition is for the model with the most online votes. Both have really cool prizes, but the official judged part is what gets the photoshoot. If you feel like voting for me, you're welcome to! Just click the link below !!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments: