Halloween '09

I was going to wait until I got more pictures, but it has already been a week since BlockParty. It's Time.

I managed to only get a picture of Devin and I (with his brother). We had a great time. I can't tell you how much I smiled. I was just happy that Devin was willingly wearing the garb! We decided on "British Colonial Loyalists" as what we were.


haha, Devin has no hand :p

Other than that, Devin looked perfect! He fits that era very well. You can't see it but there's a frilly shirt under there. That's right. OW OW.

As for me, my hair was huge. It took us (my mom and I) and hour to put it up. And about 45 minutes to take out. LOTS of teasing and pinning. I may put a tutorial up on how to achieve it :)

1 comment:

The Dreamstress said...

You look so absolutely adorable! I love the hair!